Wednesday, March 28, 2007
I am the worst blogger!!
Okay! I know that I haven't posted anything since Mandy's birthday. I have been busy, sick, single parenting, living in a construction zone and had 6 month shots in the last couple of weeks. Brinlee got sick then she gave it to me. When we were feeling better she had to go get her shots, and she is so awful afterwards. With all of this my loving husband has decided to paint and add molding to our office which has been a disaster for two weeks. In the middle of this project he decided to follow UNLV to St. Louis and leave me home alone with an awful 7month old and a disaster of a house. It is finally done and I love it. When I decorate I will post pictures. Oh needless to say I have not done much blogging latetly. And how do I follow that kick "A" slide show of Mandy? Forgive me, I will try harder in April !!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yea that slideshow was pretty kick A especially cuz it had me and you in it!!!
Thanks for trying Ash. I hate when life gets crazy like that. I just had to take both my kids in for shots, and get this, Spencer's doc ASKED him if he wanted shots!!! I had already convinced him to get them over with and then that!!! I was going to die. Spence took it like a champ though. A screaming champ.
I am excited to see you new fancy office.
Maybe you can post your thoughts of conference this weekend. That might get lots of comments ;)!
Glad to have you back! Those of us that are commpletely addicted to reading blogs were suffering! Just kidding! Sorry about shots! They are the worst. These are the times that you never think about when you plan to have a baby! It is a good thing the cute smiles make up for it!
We all have our sucky blogger streaks. So its all good. I almost went on that Rebel trip, 36 hours of driving was just 2 hours over what I promised myself way back in 87' what I'd do. 34 is the max. Anyway, shots build character, especially on the butt part of you where character is red and sore and bandaged up.
I'm sorry to hear you guys were sick too. We got that bug at our house last week also. I can't believe Brinlee is crawling! Can she come teach Mason. He's still not moving. Could you send Kenny over while you're at it...Your office looks amazing. Way to go you guys!
Post a Comment