Monday, May 28, 2007

Bikini Baby!


We had to buy this at Old Navy! Kenny thought it was so cute. I figure she has a couple of years until this becomes a no no! By the way do you notive she is standing all by herself. Big girl!!

11 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the little fat legs! I love babies in swim suits! So cute.

Mandy said...

so cute. she is ready for summer. i wish i looked that good in a bikini! :)
i cant believe she is standing! dylan has no interest. He can do it he just doesnt want to. it is beginning to annoy me. :)

-KJ said...

So cute! I still haven't gotten Olivia a bikini yet because it seems like the tops always go above their little boozies! I might need to get on anyway after seeing how cute Miss Brinlee is in hers! Very patriotic!

Candace said...

Babies in bathing suits are one of the joys in my life. She looks so cute.

Tiffany said...

She looks so big! I cant believe she's getting to be such a big girl! She is so cute!

-KJ said...

OK, I totally went to Old Navy today and got that! I had to go anyway, and when I saw it I said YEP! I HAVE to get that! I will take a pic of Olivia in hers! She has a little skirt that I got from Childrens Place that matches it!

-KJ said...

BTW, I just noticed you only have 10 days left till you go to Hawaii! You suck!

Cortney said...

I love that my little niece is turning into a hussy...she's going to look dang good when we go to Lake Powell!

The Sagers Family said...

Oh this swimsuit made me laugh out loud. It is so cute on Brinlee. I agree with you, she might as well sport the bikini while she still has the bikini bod. I can't believe she can stand on her own. Mason is not even close. Brinlee will be walking in no time!

Miller Family said...

wow, I can't believe she is standing. babies in bikinis is one of my favorite things, it is just toooo stinking cute.

-KJ said...

You have to leave us with something new since you are going to Hawaii!!!