Saturday, May 5, 2007
Nothing to "Blog" about...
I have not updated my post because we are boring. We have not done anything exciting for the last couple of weeks. The most exciting thing is that Brinlee is starting to stand up by herself. Yesterday she stood for about 5 seconds and I about had a heart attack. Kenny and I were so excited. I can't believe how fast she is growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah she started standing!! pretty soon she will be walking you know that right? dylan is starting to stand too, but hes not that interested in it. im sure you have more to blog about than i do...now my life is totally boring! i cant wait to come home and be boring together!
I know I can't wait till you come home!! they split our ward but we are still in the same ward!!
That was totally something to blog about! Mothers love to hear about what growing babies are doing. We all know how fun and exciting it is!
Post a Comment