Saturday, August 18, 2007

Brinlee and the Boys!!!

Mandy and the kids came over the other day and here are some highlights of the afternoon. They played so good together. I wish Mandy lived here so my kid would have some friends. Love ya guys!!!


This was the best attempt at getting a picture of the four of them.

Brinlee just relaxing with her baba!!

Derek playing on Brinlee's big girl bed.

Watch your hands!! jk Them making out again. It was so cute.

Dylan was crazy about that pink binki.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

i wish we lived here too. that was so fun. how is brinlee feeling. we had fun up at the cabin, but we sure wished you could have come!

KABSorensen said...

She is doing better. I wish we could have too.

Miller Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
-KJ said...

Cute kids! It is so fun that you guys are getting to hang out! Does Brinlee already sleep in that bed? We got one for Olivia, but haven't picked it up yet, and I am thinking we will have to wait a while before we put her in it. I don't think she will stay in it!

KABSorensen said...

Oh no.... I have a crib and a bed in her room. I think it will be a few more years.

Brooke said...

So fun! I love the kissing! So sweet!