Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy 28th Birthday!!!

So here you are two years from being the big 30. How do you feel?jk I just wanted to wish Tara a happy birthday. Here are a few things I love about Tara.....

1. She always says "yes"
2. She always has perfect eyebrows
3. She throws a killer shower/ party
3. She talks on the phone more than almost anyone (my dad is worse)
4. She is a peace maker
5. She is the only girl I know who hates to shop
6. She has a dark side to her ( remember "Tasha")
7. She will watch my daughter for a whole week and never complain about her
8. She is a wonderful wife and mother to Caden
9. She lets me color her hair however I want
10.She is always there when I need advice or help
11.She is a great sister and most of all a friend

I hope that you have a wonderful birthday! Love ya!





6 comments:

-KJ said...

Happy birthday sexy mama!

Mandy said...

happy birthday tara! everything ashlee said is so true. miss you!

(thank heavens for whitening strips becase me teeth used to be YELLOW! must be the all the DP ashlee and i drank!)

Tara said...

That is very sweet of you, thanks...you are getting soft and sentimental in your old age!

That is the funniest picture of me and Mandy! Makes me miss college and the bizarre things we use to do together.

Love ya!

Tara said...

Hopefully "Tasha" is gone for good...My other personality was just not nice!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

You guys have such a great family. How can anyone not love all of you! Perfect eyebrows and all!

Lila said...

That is so sweet! I think it is so awesome that you two are so close.