Sunday, April 13, 2008
County Fair!! Yeehaw!!
On friday we decided to join the rest of my family at the clark county fair. Kenny had never been, and we use to go every year as a family. It was as fun as I remembered. The kids loved the petting zoo, and the rides. The adults loved the booths and lots of fair food. I was sick by the time we got home at 11. Brinlee loved being able to run around and bark at the animals. She screamed every time she was taken off of a ride. We saw lots of friends and lots of family while we were there. Sorry the pictures are not very good it was so windy and there was so much dust. Oh and Katelyn took the picture of Brinlee and I on one of the rides, not to bad for a 4 year old!!



















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
i was there on friday 2!!! would have loved to run into ya! what a nice surprise that would have been:) maybe next year!
How fun. I have never been either. I have always wanted to go though. Maybe next year we can join you and Cole can be the screamer at all the animals.
i was so sad i missed the fair again! i love all the FOOD! looks like you all had a fun time. did you see my family out there? they had some booths.
Erica- It is great to hear from you. Wow it has been a long time. I will have to keep up on your blog.
Candace- We will for sure have to go. YOu will love it.
Mandy- I did see like your entire family. Your mom had a really cute booth.
How fun for your family! I think it's so great that all the little kids got to go and do that together. You all look so cute!
looks like fun! We used to go every year, but it has been a few years-always a good time though!
I tried to get Kenny to go with my family a few times but he never did. I miss the good ol' clark county fair.
Isn't it fun to take the kids? We went to and even McKay enjoyed it, and the big boys, couldn't get enough!
So I am so horrible. I thought I saw you guys there several times but I wasn't sure it was you guys. And I wanted to come up and say hi but I only stayed for an hour or two. Cool thing about growing up in Overton, you go the fair every year and Guess what It doesn't change..haha.. But it was good to see my family. But I am glad you had fun.
Wow- county fair days. That brings back lots of memories. Where were you Kenny! I remember going every year as a kid. I believe we lost lots of money to toys and pictures that lasted no more than a week.
The Great old Fair. Fun fun fun.
I love her curly hair how fun is that. We got the blocks at the fab. Taipan
Post a Comment