Monday, March 2, 2009

What could I have done different?




Well I tried shopping at CVS. I got all this for $96.12 I used coupons and saved a total of $44.57 then I also received Extra Bucks that total $24.00. So I guess I am really spending $72.12. How ever I didn't use the $24.00 yet. So should I have split up my purchases into two purchases? does anyone know? I still think I made out pretty good. Now I get to go shopping for free next time. By the way I am stocking up for my food storage. Hence the maxi pads!

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

Hey Ashley,
I have started trying to do this coupon thing to and I love CVS! I probably would have split the order into two. Make your list of ECB items, buy those, then buy what isn't going to give you ECBs. My CVS is awesome and they are really cool about letting me do it that way. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

thanks! Next time I will do so much better! I love how much money I am saving!

-KJ said...

I still haven't tried that CVS stuff yet. You learn as you go. Hey, at least your saving!!!

Brooke said...

I have the toughest time at CVS and Walgreen. Those RR and ECBs really throw me off! I think you did great!