Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fun Summer!!

I know that it has been awhile since I have posted. We have been very busy. We have been doing so many things thins summer. Brinlee has become a little fish. She loves to swim with the help of her cool floaty swimsuit. We tried swim lessons from Mrs. Amber but she doesn't have the attention span to really swim. We are hoping next year will be better. We have been working on our yard and putting together a swing set for Brinlee. We love being in our new house, and we love our new neighborhood.

Last month we went to Lake Powell with my family. I didn't take a lot of pictures but we had a really fun time. During this time we were all informed that Cortney and Jeff Stewart are getting married. We are so excited for them. We love Jeffy!

We just got back from Park City were we spent the fourth of July with my family. We did a little shopping for the wedding, watched movies, ate a lot, did fireworks, played lots, and enjoyed the beautiful weather. We are now home for a little while trying to potty train Brinlee (nightmare!!!).

Here are somethings Brinlee has been doing. She is totally independent. She wants to do everything herself. She loves to play pretend and I often hear her talking to herself while playing with her dolls. It is so fun to see her imagination. She has been dressing herself in the funniest outfits. That has to be a whole other post. She love going to her grandmas house and playing tea party. She loves eating ice cream but it has to be with sprinkles. She loves getting into my makeup and playing dress up. My favorite thing is that every morning she comes in and wakes me up by saying, "Mom it's light outside so I can get up right?" Then she proceeds to get her sippy that her Dad leaves her in the fridge and then comes and snuggles with me while we watch morning cartoons on PBS. I love the morning time! Also her favorite thing to tell us is that she loves us! Oh I love that little stinker! Until next time!














7 comments:

Theresa Rodriguez said...

I LOVE HER. she cracks me up. as do you. and now were going to be even more closely related! wooo hooo

McLeod Clan said...

I just think she is the best! Never a dull moment but well worth all of it.

Amber and David said...

She's gotten so BIG! She looks like a big kid now! Good luck with the potty training (and it's about time you posted girly!=)

Kathryn e. said...

She is so dang cute! I love her hair and her big personality!

Melissa said...

Oh she is so precious! We miss you guys...

Bethany said...

what a cute little girl you have!!!! miss you guys.

Jenny said...

Found you from White's blog?? Happy you like the neighborhood