Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Almost 30 weeks!! Yeah

I am 30 weeks on sunday!! This is so exciting and also so scary. Right now I am on bed rest. Which means I need to take it easy but not bound to my bed. The first week was pretty easy and then the second week I was bored out of my mind. But today I was reassured that it was ok if I went for a ride in the car and stuff like this. The reason for the bed rest is that twin B is not growing as fast as his brother. So they think the less I do the more blood flow the babies will get. I go in twice a week for monitoring which usually takes 2 hrs a visit. In two weeks I will see my specialist again and see if the babies have improved. So we are keeping our fingers crossed that they are growing. If they aren't they will probably take them early, which means they will be in the NICU. We really are trying to be positive and hope for the best. I have had amazing family and friends that have helped me out. Kenny has been super husband and dad. I couldn't do it without him! I'll keep you posted!

6 comments:

Cortney Stewart said...

Yay! Can't wait to spoil these little guys all summer while I am home!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

I love you and will totally come over and bring ice cream and we cna sit and veg together! seriously. let me know when.

pendant lighting said...

Congrats, so exciting!

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to hunt your blog down so I can thank you. I wanted to ask if I could get your address and phone #...my email is loomp@hotmail.com.

Thanks for being such a good person! I think so highly of you and your family and wish you the best of luck with twins!

pendant lighting said...

So exciting!

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

Your so close you can do it. You look great!