Monday, March 21, 2011

It has been awhile

I haven't realized how long it has been since my last post. Our family has had a lot going on. Kenny's brother Richard passed away suddenly on January 16. We have all taken it rather hard and are all trying to stumble through the grieving process. He will be greatly missed. Thank you for all the phone calls, letter, and kind words. We have been really blessed with such wonderful family and close friends. The picture with Kennys siblings is the last one of the four of them together. It was taken on Kenny's 32nd birthday.

My boys are turning 1 in a week. I can't believe how fast it has really gone. I thought I would have lost my mind during this last year. However I only lost it a handful of times! I will update the boys on their birthday. The last picture is apparently how we do timeout, in pairs.





2 comments:

Bethany said...

so happy to see a recent post! my goodness your boys are getting old.

i love the picture of the siblings. it make me laugh with all of their different facial expressions. too good.

sure love you guys.

Theresa Rodriguez said...

love the pictures. i love how smiley they are in the last picture. you made some cute kiddos. Love ya guys!!