We had the boys party last night. I tried not to go to overboard with the party planning. We had a family party with pizza and cake. It was so nice to have everyone come and spend this special day together. This last year has been hard but we have been blessed with such wonderful little boys. They are so much fun and I can't imagine our lives without them. I had to include a little picture of Brinlee. She loves helping me bake!
Dad called today and bragged about the party and it made me sad we weren't there. Hayden's teeth are cracking me up! Glad you guys had a great time, give them all kisses and hugs from aunt Tara.
2 comments:
Dad called today and bragged about the party and it made me sad we weren't there. Hayden's teeth are cracking me up! Glad you guys had a great time, give them all kisses and hugs from aunt Tara.
What!!! How in the heck did a whole year go by? They are so dang cute. Congrats on surviving the first year.
Post a Comment