Thursday, July 21, 2011

Over the Summer we have been.....




We have really been enjoying our summer. Well I have because I am not worried about Brinlee getting to and from school. Brinlee and I went to Lake Powell in June with my family. Kenny stayed home with the twins and let me enjoy my favorite vacation being at the lake. Brinlee had a blast with all of her cousins and she even learned how to ski. All of my sisters were there and we really missed this guy...

My brother Jacob is serving in El Salvador. We are so proud of him and miss him a ton! We then decided to make our way to Alamo for the 4th of July. We love going and staying at my grandmothers house. Brinlee loves to go see Ryder her favorite boy cousin. Yes they ran the race holding hands. It was adorable even though they lost.




No comments: