So how come you have a post about Caden's B-day and not Tara? I know you are working on it Tara, but come on! JUST KIDDING! I waited for Olivia's party so I could post pictures of it! Happy Birthday little guy!
i cant believe he is two already. it feels like i was fat and pregnant lying on the couch waiting for you to call me and let me know when tara was going in to the hospital! i was so jealous she was getting her baby out and i still had 3 more months to go! time flies by so fast. oh i got your b-day card today. thanks so much!! you are so sweet.
4 comments:
So how come you have a post about Caden's B-day and not Tara? I know you are working on it Tara, but come on! JUST KIDDING! I waited for Olivia's party so I could post pictures of it! Happy Birthday little guy!
By the way Ashlee, if you are ever around Bountiful or Kaysville there are some awesome botiques for girlee hair bows!
Good because vegas doesn't have cute stores like that. thanks!
i cant believe he is two already. it feels like i was fat and pregnant lying on the couch waiting for you to call me and let me know when tara was going in to the hospital! i was so jealous she was getting her baby out and i still had 3 more months to go! time flies by so fast. oh i got your b-day card today. thanks so much!! you are so sweet.
Post a Comment