Friday, March 9, 2007

I found it!!


Mandy had mentioned something about this day when we tried to cheer Crystal up. I don't know what we were doing or why that kid has a bra on!! We were so wierd. Vaughn is wearing my shirt by the way.

12 comments:

Tara said...

I can't believe you posted this picture. I remember Crystal was sad in her room and we were wanted to do something to cheer her up. I believe there was a funky dance that went along with these outfits. What were we thinking? Why did we take a picture of it? Good ol' college days, we would do anything for a good laugh. Bless our hearts!

Mandy said...

there was a dance...i completley forgot abut that!! good ol' college days. man how time flies!

Cortney said...

And you guys made fun of me for the whole nylons episode. I guess the weirdness runs in the family.

-KJ said...

It still makes me sad that my cousin and Tiff freaked about me moving in with you. Don't tell them I said that! Tiff and Heather weren't very social in college. Sad for me.

-KJ said...

I meant you as in Tara because I don't think you were up there yet Ashlee, but that would have been fun too!

KABSorensen said...

Oh you would have peed your pants every night living with the three of us! We were a hoot!

Cortney said...

Speaking of peeing your pants do you remember when Tara peed her pants at the haunted house. Ha HA!!!

Mandy said...

it is definietly fun living with ashlee, tara, and crystal! i wish i could have longer!! maybe all us girls should take a vacation together and act like when we were in college!

Tara said...

KJ - We would have had a blast living together. College was so fun! I think the girls road trip would be a blast. We could go to Utah and stay at the cabin and do girl things all weekend. Anyone interested?

Cortney - I remember that time I wet my pants. That was so embarassing and funny at the same time. You can't blame me though...there was a freakin' midget with no legs that came running after me. I was terrified!

Mandy said...

im in for the trip! tell me when and where! although it might have to be either when taylor is on break or done with school so he can watch the kids!

-KJ said...

The cabin would be so much fun! Mandy, just drop your kids off at your parents or Shauna's. That way Tay can study.
Tara, I agree with you. That miget monster scared the shiz out of me too!

Miller Family said...

Okay, I have no recollection of this what so ever! What was I sad about? I like the vacation idea - everyone stop having kids so we can fit that it. I also remember when Tara peed her pants - one of the funniest things ever! Okay, I can't stop laughing.