Thursday, April 12, 2007

Brinlee in Mirror!

Brinlee has this things with mirrors. I will find her talking to herself and kissing them. I probably should be very worried. Oh well she is a girl!!

14 comments:

Candace said...

That is so cute. She is just getting so big.

Brooke said...

Carson does the same thing, well not so muc hthe kissing, but he is totally thrilled whenever he sees himself in the mirror. I guess it's a baby thing!

Mandy said...

dylan likes the mirror also. derek is funny with mirrors. we have the mirrored closet doors in our bedroom and he will run like sonic (with his arms flared back and chest our) back and forth looking at himself in the mirror. dylan of course thinks this is hilarious which eggs derek on even more. it gets even funnier for me if he runs into the wall or something becasue hes too busy looking at himself. does that make me a bad mom? j/k

Mandy said...

btw, brinlee always has on the cutest clothes..your kid is so stylish, must take after her mother! =)

Erica said...

My computer is broken so I couldn't hear anything. But she looks so big standing there.

-KJ said...

"I'm to sexy for my self, too sexy for myself, too sexy!"
Like I said, TROUBLE! I love when babies do that. The mirror in my room can not stay clean!

Tara said...

Where is her bow?

KABSorensen said...

We were at home. She only wears it if we are going out.

-KJ said...

Tara, you sound like my mom with Olivia! If she doesn't have a bow on something is wrong!

The Sagers Family said...

How cute! I love watching babies in mirrors. I wonder if they know they are looking at themselves or if they just think it is a friend. (Careful with that paper shredder on the floor. Her fingers may just fit. That would be aweful)

-KJ said...

Oh! That makes me sick just thinking about it! *feet are tingling*

KABSorensen said...

I know I have been unplugging it. Scary!!

Unknown said...

Your little girl is so cute!!

Bethany said...

good job letting your child play next to the shredder. i love your parenting, and i love you.