Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Easter Weekend
We had a busy Easter weekend. Kenny's family had an easter egg hunt at Aunt Georgia's. The first picture is of the great grandchildren. Brinlee sat in the grass for the first time and hated every minute of it. I love this picture. Later that day daddy got her to like it. It was a great 1st easter sunday.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
lloks like fun! i love the pic of all of you and brinlee has this scowl on her face. she looks so much like kenny. i love it. cute shirts you are wearing! and once again i am loving the hair of yours!
So cute. I love seeing little kids in Easter outfits. And your hair really does look so cute.
I love your hair! The one of Brinlee on the grass by herself reminds me of myself when my alergies are about to act up! Cute baby!
Hey Ashlee and Kenny. It's Tara Heninger. Jim and I are friends with Megan and Alan. I'm thinking you remember us. Anyway, cute blog. I love looking at your little girl. She's adorable. How are you guys?
Love the hair, Ash, and not just because everyone else does too! It is so fun to have all the first holidays as a mommy. Wait till Mother's Day!
Hey! looks like fun. where did you get her cute bow? Btw, do you care if I add you to my friends list? that way I don't have to go thru Tara's blog to check up on you!:) You look great1
Crystal, it's Erica Wyatt. I guess I should ask permission to add you and everyone else I did to my blog friends. I too was sick of going to Tara and Ashlee's sites to check out ones I wanted to look at. I look at yours, and added your name to mine, hope that is fine. Ash, you do look so cute.
Post a Comment