so cute..i love her bathing suit. i NEED a bathing suit but i am so afraid to go and try some on! brinlees hair looks curly when it is wet. oh and your hair is getting so long, you can put in a pony..nice! i had to enlarge the pic of you holding brinlee in her suit cuz i wasnt sure who that was..and it was you with long hair. i likey. i cant believe it hasnt drove you crazy yet and chopped it off again. im proud of you. how long are you trying to grow it?
7 comments:
so cute..i love her bathing suit. i NEED a bathing suit but i am so afraid to go and try some on! brinlees hair looks curly when it is wet. oh and your hair is getting so long, you can put in a pony..nice! i had to enlarge the pic of you holding brinlee in her suit cuz i wasnt sure who that was..and it was you with long hair. i likey. i cant believe it hasnt drove you crazy yet and chopped it off again. im proud of you. how long are you trying to grow it?
I am trying to get it to look like yours. So I will be growing it forever. Jk I'll try not to cut it for awhile. I love curling it.
you need to post some pics for me to see or email them to me. i like curling mine too, it happens very rarely though
Cute baby! I can't wait to take Olivia swimming. She has 5 swimming suits I need to break in! No, I did not buy her all of them.
I love little girls swimming suits. I already have 3 and it isn't even summer yet.
How cute - I love that she's trying to drink the water - it cracks me up :). I agree with Mandy - your long hair looks really nice.
The best thing about summer is swimming with the kiddies! I can't wait to Calvin swimming.
Post a Comment