Sunday, December 23, 2007
Happy 30th Birthday!!!!
So I just wanted to wish my oldest sister a Happy Birthday! I can't believe how old you are getting. jk I am so lucky to have such great sisters. From best friends to worst enemies that is how sisters roll. I still have not forgiven you for the horrible things that you did to me when we were kids.....putting our noses in corners, bloody noses, and toilet paper hostage ( you know what I am talking about )lol. Well the bad comes with the good. You are a wonderful sister and I am so glad that you live so close to us. Serving in young womens with you has been awesome and everyday I learn how to be a better person. I wish we could have been with you on this very special day. Eat some cake for me!! Love you. Ashlee



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Erica is sick with the flu on her birthday, but hopefully she is up and about tomorrow so she can celebrate a little bit.
Happy B-day! Too bad she was sick. Not fun!
Post a Comment