Sunday, December 9, 2007

Santa Fun!!!

We had our ward party last night. You know how they go eat, read a story, and then Santa comes. We didn't take Brinlee to see Santa last year because she was only a few months old. So this was her first time sitting on his lap. I thought that she would be fine. The girl will go to complete strangers in the store. Oh no, it was horrible. I didn't even get her on his lap before she was screaming and leaping out of his arms. This is the only picture that we got, thanks to Kenny's fast photo skills. So enjoy this may be the only picture we get of Brinlee in a mile radius of Santa. Merry Christmas!!!







11 comments:

Ann said...

It must be something about Santa's Beard....

Are both of your older sisters in your ward?! Lucky you!

You guys all look great!

Brooke said...

Last year is when you should have taken Brinlee to see Santa! Infancy is the only time they will tolerate it for years! Carson wouldn't even wake up so Santa pretended to sleep too.
I actually love the photos of kids screaming on Santa's lap, and Brinlee still looked cute!

Tara said...

I need a tan...I look sickley! Sorry to ditch you guys before the dessert and Santa came. Hope you had fun!

Candace said...

I think that really is normal for kids to be scared of Santa. I agree with ann, I think it might be the beard.

Tara, I was just thinking you looked really nice.

Mandy said...

i have a feeling dylan will be the same way with santa. i love the crying picture though.

Anonymous said...

I was so hoping they would have Santa at our Christmas party this year, but didn't. I am sure that Sadie would have reacted the same way as Brinlee!!! No doubt!!!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Is brinlees shirt a crop top in that last picture? Showin off the goods at a young age huh? Nice. Those pictures are so stinkin cute! I wonder at some point if regular santas go into depression because of the cryin kids. You guys all look so great though. Glad to hear your ward party was fun! Cant wait for Christmas! woo hoo

TIA EVANS said...

I remember last year was horrible all three of mine cried and screamed and this year they were talking up a sotrm to him so it will get better hopefully next year :)

Mandy said...

i just wanted to say: I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU TONIGHT!

-KJ said...

For some reason I love that little kids are terrified of Santa. It makes me laugh so hard! I love that picuture. I also love how your whole fam damily is in the same ward! What a party! It reminds me of the good ol' days when the John and Shauna, and Cal and Jeanette were in our ward as kids.

Katie Mills said...

I love the Santa pictures with Brinlee!

Somedays, I wish that Ava didn't have as much hair, because it always has to be done. I can never leave the house unless it is done, cause it is too crazy. She sits still now, only because she is used to it.

Glad to see new pictures!