Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'll be better...... I swear

So last night i got in a little bit of trouble because my last post was on Halloween. Sorry!! Life is busy. So here are a few pictures of our trip to Utah for Thanksgiving. We had so much fun doing nothing. Brinlee one night was being crazy and climbed up on a chair and in the process of falling off she grabbed my sisters coat and landed on it. Well she landed right on one of the buttons from the coat and this is what it did to her head. Ouch!!

So a life update. Christmas is coming to soon. For me this means that work is super busy and I still haven't finished Christmas shopping. Oh yeah and add Young Women's in the mix of things. So I am a crazy woman. Kenny is as busy as ever working and teaching seminary. We are always tired and our weekends consists of recouping from the week. We are looking forward to the Oblads coming to visit, and Kenny's brother Richard comes home on the 19th. Yeah!! SO that is a short blurp of what is happening in our family. I promise to be better at updated. Merry Christmas!!


Here is a picture of Brinlee after she fell off the chair.


Isn't this the saddest picture!!!


We rode the tracks to temple square.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sad. I can't look at the picture anymore because it makes me feel so bad.

Theresa Rodriguez said...

How exciting you finally posted again! Those are the saddest pictures of brinlee. She is so cute though. I am glad to hear you had a good thanksgiving. We missed you guys.Cant wait to have christmas and also to see how richard will be when he gets home lol. Fun to see you last night. Ill have to come visit you soon over at your new salon Neighbor lol. take care

Mandy said...

those pictures are so sad! you look so pretty in the very bottmon one of you and brinlee.
only 7 more days and we will be in vegas. whoo hoo!
oh and i dont believe a word about you posting more! ;)

Amber said...

Hallelujah!! I'm glad to know that the Mac does still work. jk. it's fun to see you on the blogging circuit again.

oh that little brinlee, i just want to eat her up. that is so sad that she fell. i hate it when they get hurt and have a mark to show for it. she's so stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Welcome back! It was so fun chatting with you last night! And Brinlee's head, I'm sorry, cracked me up!! I mean very sad at the time, but it's so fun to look back and just get a good laugh! Poor girl!!!

Tiffany said...

Okay I will repeat what everyone else is saying....."poor Brinlee"! So sad! I am so happy you are back and doing well!

-KJ said...

That is crazy! I can't believe how perfect that print was on her head! I though things like that only happened to my children!
I agree with Mandy, I don't believe you.

Anonymous said...

How is she recovering? No scar? =)It is amazing what happens to kids. I think sometimes it hurts the parent more then the kid.

Anonymous said...

At the time I was freaking out, but afterward it was pretty funny.

Cortney said...

I guess next time my coat will have to go on the coat rack:)