Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Mandy!

I know it is late in the day, but I just wanted to wish my best friend a Happy Birthday!! Mandy I hope your 25th Bday is a great one.(wink wink) Oh I would post a bunch of embarrassing pictures but my stupid computer is being stupid. I'll save them for next year!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Happy birthday Mandy!!!

Jill said...

Happy belated birthday Mandy, hope it was a great one!

Tara said...

This month is such a special one, it's birthday time for you...

Sound familiar? It's the first thing that popped into my head, go figure!

Happy Birthday! Love you!

Mandy said...

thanks guys. tara im gonna have that song in my head all day now. haha
you know what would make this birthday the best one ever.....if you all came and stayed with me in san diego. :)

Lorna said...

I checked Ashlee's blog today knowing that your birthday was coming up or had just passed, but happy happy birthday! Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could come down and get a little tan!! Maybe do some shopping!! That would be great!!

Amber said...

happy late birthday mandy!