
I am happy to report that I am now 32 weeks! Yeah I hopefully can hold out another four weeks. Last Monday I went to the doctor and while I was there I stared having some pretty intense contractions. I was so glad that I was at the doctors office and that Kenny was there because I was freaking out. They monitored me for a little while and then prescribed some drugs to make them stop. So luckily I haven't had anymore. I also found out that the babies are growing a little bit better. Baby A is 4 lb 5oz and baby B is 3 lb 6oz. So they are catching up with each other. I still have to take it easy. I can't believe that I have about 4 weeks until I am a mother of three!!! It is going to get crazy around here! WIsh me luck, I am going to need it! Also I just wanted to post this picture of Brinlee and say that she has been such a good helper and has been so patient with her very slow mommy. She helps me put on my shoes and runs to grab my tums when I need them!
3 comments:
Wow! Only 4 weeks left, that is crazy. When the little ones arrive Brandon and I will have to take a weekend trip up to see you guys. Good luck, keep us posted with any new updates. We are really excited for you!
I love this post! So excited for these little ones! And also to see Brinlee a big sister. Bring on the mini van!
I think about you all the time! Oh man...it is going to get crazy!
Post a Comment